There is a new product on the market! Ancient Wisdom Tonic Superfood by Imperial contains a blend of extracts of the royal family of Chinese herbs. Its ingredients set it apart from its predecessors on the market. I am excited I have been asked to review this amazing formula.
Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) has been around for 5,000 of years. There are three treasures associated with TCM: Jing, Qi, and Shen. It is said disease arise when one or more of the three treasures are out of balance. Help balance your treasures by incorporating this tonic into a beverage or meal. Find out at the end how I made one yummy smoothie out of it!
Here is what’s in Ancient Wisdom Tonic Superfood and why it’s so good for you:
Astralagus IV Extract
- An excellent immune booster, thought to slow down the aging process, could play an important role in treating cancer, and normalize disturbances in the body.
Duanwood Reishi Spores
- Improves how we handle stress, promotes balance, supports digestion which therefore stimulates our immune system and boosts energy levels. Duanwood Reishi is more potent and beneficial to conventional Reishi mushrooms.
- Decreases fatigue, enhances physical performance and reduces stress levels. Helps with concentration and even offers liver and kidney protecting benefits.
Goji Berry Extract
- Strengthens the immune system, increases vitality, reduces irritability. It’s a nutritional powerhouse and super antioxidant loaded with vitamin C, minerals such as calcium, zinc, and selenium, and iron.
He Shou Wu Extract
- An effective blood tonic to support healthy aging, healthy muscles, tendons and bones.
I love incorporating this tonic superfood into my diet and here’s how I did it this morning:
Matcha Mint Choc Chip (serves 1 – 2)
- 2 cups coconut water
- 1 tsp Ancient Wisdom
- 1 tsp matcha powder
- 1 TB unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 dates
- 1 drop pure peppermint essential oil (culinary grade)
- ¾ cup fresh or frozen spinach
- ½ ripe avocado
- 1 tsp as garnish with pure cacao nibs
- Sweeten with stevia or raw honey to taste (if you wish)
Blend all ingredients together!
This can also simply be added to your coffee in the morning (I tried that too, yum!), tea, or anything else you like! I love finding products that have such extraordinary health benefits in addition to a healthy eating routine. Cheers to an extra boost!